Do you know WHO AM I? Explicitly Written About Me !!


I am just trying to write a few words about me & my feelings.

Do you know who I am ?








But still I'm feeling Who am I

Do you know why?

In the ancient Indian society I used to adored and worshiped as goddesses. However in the middle age, the status of me got down to a great extent. Across India each and every day I am facing problems of sex discrimination, high percentage of illiteracy, female infanticide, dowry system, etc.

Because,

I am the most insecure one in the world. I have achieved so much but still you are showing inequity on me. You are trying to crucify me when you are not needed me.

Really,

I need your respect but not your sympathy. I need your care when I am alone but not your destructive looks. I need your encouragement not your discouraging words. I need your support but not your advantage. I want to see a pure love but not the evil actions.. Even if I am doing more things for you.. you are leaving me in disaster.. I am there everywhere. 

Just think of me when you are going to do some bad/good to the society.

Salute all the women who are living for you. Respect your women who are doing so much for you!! 

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY


 

Article By Prasuna
-->