MyStory | The Story of JAS(MINE) - Part - 3


Everyone’s first wonderful world, which shows us how our life is so beautiful yes it's my SCHOOL. An another home and I proudly say I am the product of JACK N JILL. And we always thankful to our principal for their efforts to shine us.

He is the first and best teacher that I ever seen in my entire life. In fact, my aim and dream towards teaching field is our principal. Secondly our school teacher, my eyes getting wet while I am writing about them. They tuned many students into beautiful idols and I am the one. They treated every child like a special one. It is the reason we are more special than any others. 

The best thing I learned in my school “TO MAKE A THING SPECIAL, BELIEVE IT TO BE SPECIAL”

We always bow before u and touch your feet with tears of happiness!

My dear childhood buddies, you are always emotional to me. Many funny things we did, games we played, jokes we laughed for, classes we bunked together, crushes and clashes we had, fine we payed in the reason of punishment, sleepy studies in night, tutorial classes,  recalling all of you and missing u all my heart.. I LOVE YOU GUYS…!

It was all about my schooling. Actually kids cries and refuses to go to school. But I am not one of them. I love to go to school and took my slate and pencil box happily. I grew together with the education….as ABC’s to words, words to sentences, sentences to meaningful lessons, lessons to chapters and finally faced the examinations. In this process, I found many blossom buddies. I learnt so many things from them, like how to become a best friend to a stranger, how to compete with the competitive world (….each of my buddies are unique of their own style in education. If I succeed them, I would achieve anything in competitive world as my point of view..! ),how to express the feelings, how to share, how to forgive, many of my qualities developed from there. It gives me a rejoicing moment to talk about my school buddies Praveen, udayalakshmi, ranjith, mahaveer, pradeep, Naveen, leela p,leela k,balu, nagalakshmi, neeraja, B.C.sravani, sheeba, manju, Teja, sreenu, pavani, sindhu, keerthi, swathi, sravan, balu, sarath, hari, tarun, Charles, karthik and many..!

Every one of them had played a funny and important role in my life..hey buddies…! You guys are always in my heart. Any mischievous things happened to u by me, forgive me as you did every time...and thanks for bearing me for all time as your friend.




Article By HimaGiri
-->