Do You Have Any Goal For Your Life? Do You Know the story behind KFC.?


Do you have any goal for your life.? It does not matter how old you may be, you can start to create a better life for yourself, acquire the right knowledge and take the right action steps so that you can achieve your goals that you have set out for yourself.It seems majority of the people do not have any goals for their life and that is why they are just floating around aimlessly in life, if you do not know in which direction you want to go then any direction will suffice. Is that how you are living? take a good look at your life, where are you standing in your life? what are you doing with your days? what are your daily habits resulting in? are you moving towards success or failure? 

Every month 1st their salary will get credited they will spend this as their wish. They will send some money to their family. That's it their salary gone. Again the same routine will continue for the next month. What is so hard in living an average life like this.?, a life filled with no adventure and exploration into the unknown.?

What I observe is,many people go through their whole life saying that I didn’t have a good start to my life, I am very poor in my knowledge so I didn’t get a good job, I am from very poor background so that is why I shall remain where I am. The mistake that many people make is that they don’t seem to be aware that the beginning of their life does not determine their end. And some people say I did not do good before so that is why I am not doing much with my life, so what does that mean?, you have just given up halfway into your life, it does not matter what you didn’t do yesterday, you have the power to change your life right at this moment, you can start right now to take your life in a whole new direction. 

So to give you a positive energy I came up with a short story. 

Most of you don't know about "Colonel Sanders" the founder of KFC right.? Let me explain you the story behind his success.

At age 5 his Father died. At age 16 he quit school. At age 17 he had already lost four jobs. At age 18 he got married.

Between ages 18 and 22, he was a railroad conductor and failed. He joined the army and washed out there.

He applied for law school he was rejected. He became an insurance sales man and failed again.

At age 19 he became a father. At age 20 his wife left him and took their baby daughter. He became a cook and dishwasher in a small cafe.

He failed in an attempt to kidnap his own daughter, and eventually he convinced his wife to return home. At age 65 he retired.

On the 1st day of retirement he received a cheque from the Government for $105. He felt that the Government was saying that he couldn’t provide for himself. He decided to commit suicide, it wasn’t worth living anymore; he had failed so much.

He sat under a tree writing his will, but instead, he wrote what he would have accomplished with his life. He realised there was much more that he hadn’t done.

There was one thing he could do better than anyone he knew. And that was how to cook. So he borrowed $87 against his cheque and bought and fried up some chicken using his recipe, and went door to door to sell them to his neighbours in Kentucky.

Remember at age 65 he was ready to commit suicide. But at age 88, Colonel Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Empire was a billionaire.

Set a right goal for your life.It's never too late to start all over. Go for it and make a difference. It's never too old to dream !!

Work hard to make your dreams real. Set a goal and start working towards it.

My goal is to clear all my debts in next 2 years and to see a smile on my moms face.. I am doing my best to achieve my goal....

What about you.?


Article By Prasuna
-->