MyStory | The Story of JAS(MINE) - Part - 1


I sat in the college Library….thinking about my future and past at a time. Several memories had rushed from my cerebrum….and soon turned tears from my eyes coz…I enjoyed those days a lot & missed very badly…

It’s the story of a person..who wants to become a professor of his choice..


It begins from the day that his life turned into black and filled with darkness..(don’t u guess what the problem will face a crazy and smart guy).. 

Yeah…..LOVE FAILURE….

JASMINE(real name should reveal at the end of the story)….
                     
As blossom as her name.. pretty good looking….mostly smart, sometimes silent, childish, kidding, lovable, ohooooooooooooo…..may be whole pages of this story not sufficient. Totally she’s my girl..

I am watching her since my childhood as she is my niece. Our parents had planted a seed deeper inside our hearts that we were born for each other. Along with our parents we too germinated that seed into plant. We built many houses of happiness.. Joy, future plans and all..

But we are all know that only one thing can makes the most beautiful situation into worst unavoidable things. Do guess what….its TIME… yeah it turned “our” happy love story into tragedy.. It is better to say that "MY" love story turns into tragedy………!!

The second part will be published soon.. until then say tuned to Timepasspopcorn.in


 

Article By HimaGiri
-->