MyStory | The Story of JAS(MINE) - Part - 2


And story starts here! (I was at 12...and she fell 2 years back from my age)


Whenever I chanted that name.I had a beautiful vision of her.

Jasmine…..!

In white dress, which  fits her like a “pearl in the shell, and at the same time I felt guilty on me and looked myself from top to bottom. I am also too good in my style like a street fighter played in sand and mud with chumpy chumpy hairstyle. Finally I stood in front of her and grabbed her to play with me. She was quite willing too. We played all along the day. We laughed, enjoyed, jokes, toys even ..flowing time was also didn't stopped us.

Finally it’s the time to bid a sendoff to her, coz her family were living in some other town which was little far away from my home town. All our happiness becomes sad at that time which was resembled clearly by seeing our faces. Even toys which we played ., seems to be unhappy (I felt so). Unwillingly she went with her parents. I starred her while she leaving from my home. I went upstairs and watched her till she disappeared from my eye sight. (Our home was at end of the street had a clear view all along the street).

It’s time to introduce myself !!

I was born to most devoted and beloved couple Mr. Subrahmanyam garu…..my dad….a real hero & Mrs. Nagabhushna garu…… my mom in the mid-year of 1991. The most beautiful women in the world..(Don’t u feel the same about your mother..?).

I didn’t know about mother’s love becoz..she left me and reached safely to the eternal God. At that time, I was 18 months baby. Many of my relatives suggested to my dad to marry again. My dad listen nothing of their words but hears only my crying. He raised me and my sister with the bare hands even though he was graduate of M.A.

Oh my god!!!!! I forgot to mention about my own elder sister. I am very happy to say about my sweet and all time dear enemy. She look after me like sister and take care of me like a mother. May be I should thank to god for only this relation.



 

Article By HimaGiri
-->